Tulsa Business Brokerage
Optimize Valuation & Identify Qualified Buyers
Certainty in Uncertain Times
Selling your business is a big decision but it could be a smart move for your future. The COVID-19 Pandemic continues to impact businesses around the world. Consequently, many owners are choosing to reevaluate their goals. Is it wise to invest your personal savings to help a struggling business or would you be better off to sell now?
Working with a trusted partner can help you determine the best path forward. A business broker that specializes in your industry can help you evaluate your options so you can feel confident about the future.
Winning Hand Corporation brings decades of expertise to distribution, construction and manufacturing. We will look at your industry and your unique circumstances to find the best solution.
Looking to Sell Your Business?
Check Out Our Free Guide:
5 Selling Mistakes to Avoid When Preparing Your Business For Sale
What does a Tulsa business broker do?
For buyers, we leverage our network and experience to identify acquisition opportunities that align with your needs. We facilitate negotiations, determine fair contract terms and complete all of the necessary paperwork.
For sellers, we begin by taking an objective look at your business. If needed, we give recommendations to make your business more attractive to potential buyers. Once your business is ready for the marketplace, we identify qualified buyers and maximize the purchase price as we negotiate the sale.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, we work with your best interest in mind. Business brokers are a trusted advisor to business owners.
Business Broker Functions
Why Choose Winning Hand to Be Your Tulsa Business Brokerage?
- Industry Expertise: Our network of industry leaders puts your business in front of the right people at the right time.
- Expert Negotiations: The right negotiation strategy will maximize the value of your business.
- Experience: We bring more than 40 years of experience in manufacturing, construction, and distribution.
- Attention to Detail: We handle all of the appropriate paperwork to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Objectivity: We provide valuable insight through an outside perspective. We always act in your best interest.